Using a professional body piercer is the safest route to take to get a piercing that looks amazing. A properly trained piercer has the right experience to do the piercing correctly the first time.
Why choose a professional body piercer?
Below are a few important reasons:
- The studio environment is the cleanest environment. Professional piercers use aseptic techniques to ensure you are pierced using the safest, cleanest methods.
- Professional piercers work with needles, equipment, and tools that have been sterilized to industry standards.
- Incorrectly done procedures could lead to permanent sensation loss, paralysis of the area or excessive bleeding which could be life threatening. See photos below.
- There is less potential for infection. The piercer takes proper precautions to prevent contamination and thoroughly cleans the piercing area before and after the procedure. This does not remove the chance of infection so make sure you wash your hands thoroughly before touching your piercing. Always do your aftercare as directed until your piercing is completely healed.
- Experienced piercers constantly work on honing their skills and perfecting their personal piercing techniques.
- Knowledgeable, trained technicians ensure piercings are properly and evenly placed on the body.
- Professional piercers have the latest equipment. It is properly cared for and meticulously maintained to prevent problems. The right equipment is crucial if you want your session to go smoothly and the piercing itself to look beautiful.
- Body piercing shops have a wider selection of high-quality jewelry to choose from.
- A professional piercer is so much better at identifying potential problems than someone who has no experience.
- Trained professionals are better at explaining the piercing process before, during and after. They can also educate the client on proper care of the piercing so the wound heals properly.
- Whichever piercing you want, a trained technician will help give you peace of mind. This allows you to relax during the procedure.
IMAGES OF PIERCINGS GONE BAD