PIERCING PRICE LIST
|Daith||R400||Nipple X 2||R700|
|Frenum||R500||Stretching – Advanced||R400|
|Genital – Female||R500 – R800||Stretching – Ear||R150|
|Genital Male||R500 – R800||Tongue||R350|
All piercings are done with individually packages and sterilised jewellery and are manufactured of the the highest grade materials for your safety.
- All piercings are done with sterilised surgical needles.
- All prices include the piercing and standard jewellery. An extra charge will be levied for nonstandard jewellery.
- Please note: Piercings done with substandard equipment and jewellery may run the risk of infection and scarring.
- REMEMBER – Cheap piercings are not good and good piercings are not cheap.
- We do not charge an hourly rate.
- Our minimum charge for a tattoo is R500.
- You can book a free 15-30 minutes consultation with and artist to discuss your ideas and to get the design process started. Please call us on 087 700 2695 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure a consultation appointment.
- We require a deposit of 50% of the quote in order to secure your booking.
- Deposits are non refundable in the event of a cancellation.
- All our designs are quoted based on the size and detail of the piece.
- We suggest you mail a design or favourite images to email@example.com, together with the exact measurements (in centimeters) for a rough quote.
- The artist may require a personal consultation with you to discuss options and to do a more accurate quote.
- All our equipment is individually packaged and sterilised for your safety.
- The artist will open all needles and equipment in your presence to ensure that your are 100% confident that the equipment is brand new.
- We upload all our pictures of completed work onto our Facebook page and our website. The onus is on the client to inform the artist should he/she not want their picture published in the public domain.